Saturday, April 25, 2009

My First Post!

So here I am! My very first blog post.
I thought, hey, I could do this. Let people know how I'm doing from time to time. Even get some of my feelings out.

This post it going to be quite short. Today, it is just Kylie and I babysitting our neice Bailey. Mom and Dad are helping a family friend build a porch.

A little bit ago, Bailey and I went and did some chores outside. We set up a kiddy pool for our ducks to go swimming in. We barely had water in it, and there were two ducks already in it!

After that, I went and did the fun job of catching my horse Cider and putting her halter on. Now later I have to brush her and our other horse Mercy, since they are shedding their winter coats. That's at least the fun part. After that, I have to worm both of them, and well Mercy doesn't cooperate well.

Anyway, Bailey and I then did some cleaning in front of the house. We moved in a big dog igloo house thing that we got from our Aunt Joyce, and set it in the corner by the front door. We're hoping that my pregnant cats will have their kittens in there instead of in the trees. Bad part is, I don't have that many cats anymore. Luckily, Kylie's friend Mandy is going to let me have some of her cats!

Well, I better get going. I have just a little bit more cleaning to do in the house before the parents come home

1 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Hi Raine,
Isn't this neat? We can keep friends and family up-to-date on our lives--all at the same time, plus they don't have to wait long amounts of time for picture e-mails to come in and everything...
I'm glad you decided to start your own blog!